I visited the famous fountain today at the Plymouth Meeting Mall, just as I did when I was a little kid. I hope this thing lasts forever. It's important to keep alive some parts of your childhood.
Popular posts from this blog
That was some storm early this morning. It probably woke up a lot of people. The humidity has really been building and I had to close the windows and put the AC back on. It was nice while it lasted. The next few days are really going to be hot -- perfect weather for taking a walk in the park. Here I go!! 😄😃😃😃
11pm Today at the Bank, the Phils beat the Marlins 5-3 to sweep the four-game series. They have won five straight and are now a season-high 15 games over. 500 at 63-48 and lead the NL East by a game and a half over Atlanta. They now embark on a west coast road swing starting tomorrow night in Phoenix against the first-place Diamondbacks.

Comments
Post a Comment