Today I went to KOP Mall and got my steps in, eventually gathering 10,675 steps. It's been a long time since I topped 10,000 steps in a single day. Afterward, I stopped at Washington Chapel for some quiet prayer. A very rewarding day.
Popular posts from this blog
That was some storm early this morning. It probably woke up a lot of people. The humidity has really been building and I had to close the windows and put the AC back on. It was nice while it lasted. The next few days are really going to be hot -- perfect weather for taking a walk in the park. Here I go!! 😄😃😃😃
11pm Today at the Bank, the Phils beat the Marlins 5-3 to sweep the four-game series. They have won five straight and are now a season-high 15 games over. 500 at 63-48 and lead the NL East by a game and a half over Atlanta. They now embark on a west coast road swing starting tomorrow night in Phoenix against the first-place Diamondbacks.


Comments
Post a Comment