10:50am

Feeling good about things right now.  I start my new job on Monday and I am very excited about it.  Hopefully this will be the last time I will have to do job hunting.  The last few years have been difficult with all the downsizing and offshoring, which affects many people globally.  It is tough navigating your career with all that going on.  It's a blessing to have a good job or really just a job at all.  We all try to get a job that is fairly close to home, has good benefits and pays well.  And one that we enjoy doing.  I feel that this new job fits that bill.  I know many friends have struggled in this environment and I continue to pray that all of them find something that they enjoy.  Most already have, others are still looking.  We must keep the faith and work hard.  Life usually has a way of working out.  

                                      Happy Saturday everyone!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog