9:02am

I start my new job next week. Ready to get started.  Riding a train is going to be different.  The train schedules look very confusing but I'm hoping to get the hang of it quickly.  I think the toughest part will be adjusting to missing trains (which I'm sure everyone does) and then knowing when the next train is leaving.  I have fears of being stranded for a while waiting for the next train to arrive.  It looks like on the way home if I miss a train, I may be stuck waiting an hour for the next one.  That is not cool.  I will just have to make sure I catch the train I am scheduled to catch.  Still, if you work in the city, a train is the best way to go.  As I found out recently, driving is not the way to go when working in or near a major city and I don't miss that drive at all.   But the new job will be worth it.  Hopefully I can stay there for the rest of my career.  God willing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog